Protect your networks and confidential data against all types of malware with F-Secure’s solutions for Windows, Citrix, Microsoft Exchange and Linux servers.
* Ultimate protection for companies’ most critical components against spam, malware and other internet threats
* Proactive security features like behavior analysis and cloud-based white and black lists with DeepGuard technology. DeepGuard has a proven detection record from independent 3rd party testing organizations.
* Browsing Protection protects from harmful websites and attacks through browsers
* Centrally managed solutions work silently in the background
* Protection for servers is also available in the Business Suite and Protection Service for Business
The solution combines Windows and Microsoft Exchange malware protection. It includes enhanced cloud- based protection with DeepGuard, Browsing Protection for terminal users and centralized quarantine management. E-mail and Server Security supports the following servers: * Windows Server operating systems * Windows Terminal Servers * Microsoft Exchange Servers * Citrix Servers Includes award-winning F-Secure technologies to protect file servers against malware without slowing down the systems.
Protections for servers (physical and virtual)
*Real-time protection against viruses, spyware and riskware
*Scheduled and on demand scanning
*Browsing Protection that identifies unsafe web sites
*Behavior analysis, cloud-based white and black lists
*Excluding trusted processes from real-time scanning
*Compatibility with VMware and Citrix XenApp
*Available in several languages
*Protection for Microsoft Exchange
*Real-time scanning of incoming and outgoing messages
*Stops viruses in documents posted to public forums
*Proactive protection against unknown threats
*High accuracy antispam
What is new in this release?
F-Secure Policy Manager 11 compatibility – added support for the latest version of F‑Secure Policy Manager.
DeepGuard™ version 5 – advanced behavioral analysis techniques have been added to further improve the malware detection rate.
New Browsing protection and Web traffic scanning – based on the Network Interceptor Framework to provide smooth protection for Internet browsing independent from the web browser.
Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 – added support for new server platforms.
Microsoft® Exchange Server 2013 – added support for the new Exchange Server version.
Bug fixes – see the list of fixed issues below.
New languages – added localization to Swedish and Korean languages.
This release is for the following operating systems:
• Microsoft® Windows Server 2003 with the latest service pack
• Microsoft® Windows Server 2003 R2
• Microsoft® Windows Server 2008
• Microsoft® Windows Server 2008 R2
• Microsoft® Small Business Server 2003
• Microsoft® Small Business Server 2003 R2
• Microsoft® Small Business Server 2008
• Microsoft® Small Business Server 2011, Standard edition
• Microsoft® Small Business Server 2011, Essentials
• Microsoft® Windows Server 2012
• Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 Essentials
• Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 R2
Linux Security Server Edition
The solution includes integrated anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall, integrity checker, protection against rootkits, as well as comprehensive support for all major Linux distributions. It also supports the scanning of messaging content in an established system that uses third party solutions.
What is new in this release?
The Linux Security 9.20 supports integration with F-Secure’s PSB (Protection Service for Business) solution, which provide security as a service. PSB allows administrators to centrally manage the computers from any location using the PSB web portal.
For more information, please see the Release Notes.
• Asianux 3.0
• CentOS 4, 5, 6
• Debian 5.0, 6.0
• Fedora 8
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4, 5, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, 10, 11
• Turbolinux 11 Server
• Ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy Heron)
• Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid Lynx)